Newest Products

Black Friday at QueenBrat Digital Designs


Enjoy my Black Friday Prices! Stock up now before this sale ends!

Save 50% off through November 30th on everything in my store!

Make any purchase of $5.00 or more in my personal store and receive my new, unreleased "I'm Stuffed" kit for free. Links for this kit will be sent to you separately. Please let me know if you have not received yours within 24 hours.






MYMEMORIES SUITE 7 NOW AVAILABLE!
Our award winning My Memories Suite software is a fun and easy way to create scrapbooks, photobooks, prints, custom gifts, and more!
Buy My Memories Suite now and get:
30% off a photobook or photo gift order!

Plus get the 1st Month Free to the Design Club!

Use my affiliate code and save $10!
Copy and paste this code when ordering: STMMMS64124



NEW RELEASE: I'M STUFFED!
Thanksgiving dinner.....yum! Everything you need is stuffed into this large scrap kit to keep your dinner in your memories.
This is a must have for your Thanksgiving scrap collection!

Scrapper & Tagger size available.
Bundle, Combo, and Individual Packs available.
Get the Combo FREE with any $5.00 purchase in my personal store through November 30th.




Be sure to check out my retiring kits while here. 

These kits will only be in my stores until Jan 1, 2016 and then will retire forever. 

Kit price is just $1.00 This weekend!!!! 

 Scrapper and tagger are available.

http://arkinserdigitaldesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=129





No comments: