Newest Products

New Release: Snowy Christmas at QueenBrat Digital Designs

I've got another new Christmas kit ready for you today.

Snowy Christmas

A glitter filled bundle that is the perfect match....Snow and Christmas...designed to create your own winter wonderland. The kit has lots of fun snowmen along with other Christmas characters and decorations all with a sparkle and shine. The bundle also includes Christmas card/envelope pack, 4 quick pages, and 2 full monograms. A beautiful addition to your Christmas collection!

Bundle, Scrapper, Tagger, and individual packs are available.



http://arkinserdigitaldesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=104_105&products_id=2093















My personal store:
Photobucket

Other Stores Where My Designs Can Be Found:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Join Me:  photo facebook.png photo twitter_zpsb4c38a0c.jpg photo facebook.png


My Scrapping Blog For Freebies and Other News
Photobucket

Signature Tag Tutorials by QueenBrat Designs
Photobucket

My Website
Photobucket


Use the code: STMMMS64124


There was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!

No comments: