Newest Products

Leprechauns Have Invaded My Store!

The Leprechauns have invaded my store looking to fill their pot of gold! Can you help?



http://arkinserdigitaldesigns.com/store/



While the little leprechauns were seeking their gold in my store, they also left behind a new kit and freebie for you.





A fun St. Patrick's Day kit in shades of green, gold, and purple. Includes leprechauns, a rainbow, pot of gold, Irish flags and banners, green beer, Celtic cross and symbol, lucky horseshoes, lots of clover, and much more. A beautiful kit for any St. Patrick's Day project.





And here is the little freebie they left behind for you.



You can grab yours here.

(Please remember to share my blog link and not the direct download when sharing.)



My personal store:
Photobucket

Other Stores Where My Designs Can Be Found:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Join Me:  photo facebook.png photo twitter_zpsb4c38a0c.jpg photo facebook.png


My Scrapping Blog For Freebies and Other News
Photobucket

Signature Tag Tutorials by QueenBrat Designs
Photobucket

My Website
Photobucket


Use the code: STMMMS64124


There was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!

No comments: