Newest Products

GI Blues is Released




A blue camo themed military themed kit with flag accents. Perfect for those military layouts and tags or even a hunting layout. Personal Use Only.




Kit includes:
10 Papers
7 Bows
4 Buttons
3 USA Flags
3 Flowers
6 Frames
1 Black Boot
2 Butterflies
1 Camo Pocket
1 Dog Tags
1 Glitter Splat
1 Journal
1 Love My Solder Heart
1 Military Brat
1 Silver Brad
1 Soldier Bear
4 Military Patches
6 Ribbons
3 Ric Rac
4 Beaded Stars
1 Ribbon Star
1 Wire Star
3 Strings
4 I Love My Word Art


Now available in all of my stores where scrap kits are sold!
  Photobucket
My personal store!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Scrapping Blog
Photobucket
My Signature Tag Tutorial Blog
Photobucket
My Website
Photobucket

Use the code: STMMMS64124


Christian Myspace LayoutsThere was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!Christian Myspace Layouts

No comments: