Newest Products

Vintage Love is Released

Good Morning All!

I have a new kit for you today, but before I get to the kit I have a very special announcement!

I have now opened a new store that includes ZenCart so there is no longer a wait for me to send you the links to your kits and you no longer have to download your purchases from 4-shared. I hope this makes you guys as happy as it does me....lol.

The old store is still open just in case you want to purchase something that I haven't gotten moved to the new store yet. But as of today all PSP scripts, tagger size kits, and most of the scrapper kits are in the new store! Please stop by and take a look. There are also some freebies that you can grab while there.

And now for the new kit....


An old fashioned love kit with a splatter of glitter, lace, satin, and romance.
Kit includes love notes, note papers, a postcard, and pens for adding your personal love notes. Also included
are a variety of frames, ribbons, bows, hearts, boxes, 2 cameo, lace fans,
lace heart ornaments, and a jewel necklace and much more to add accent to your layouts and tags.

I've also written a new tutorial using this kit. You can check it out here:





Kit contains:
11 Papers
3 Lace Edge Papers
3 Borders
5 Bows
5 Boxes
2 Butterflies
3 Buttons
2 Cameo
1 Paper Clip
2 Fans
2 Fasteners
3 Flowers
3 Frames
3 Hearts
3 Heart Frames
1 Heart N Roses
3 Heart Swirls
1 Jewel Necklace
3 Lace Frames
2 Lace Hearts
3 Letters
5 Love Notes
2 Markers
1 Postcard
5 Ribbons
3 Ribbon Frames
2 Roses
3 Square Lace Frames
3 Tags
3 Frame/Picture Wraps
1 Wreath







Photobucket

My personal store has moved! Please excuse the mess while I get everything unpacked :)



PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket



Currently moving into these great stores. Watch for my grand opening soon!


Photobucket

No comments: