Newest Products

New Releases



Hey Guys!

I'm going to play catch up today here on my blog. It's been a busy week and the flu is making it's rounds in my house again....grrrr. I'm feeling like a truck ran over me and backed up and hit me again today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day☺

I've released lots of goodies this week in my stores and have a special sale running in one of them that you won't want to miss. So here goes!







The first batch of the 2010 Toby Teddy Holiday & Special Occasion Bear scripts have returned to QueenBrat Designs.
The older bears have now been retired and new and improved versions are arriving in my stores.
The new bear scripts offer crisper images with no need for any outside plug-ins. These scripts will now accommodate all PSP users regardless of the version of windows you are using.
The new scripts also allow you to choose the color of your bear and facial parts using manual color correction. You are no longer confined to using the default color from the previous scripts!
Use your papers, colors, or gradients for your clothes and other accessories.
All script results are at least 2400x2400px and 300dpi.
Check out the new bears today! They make an awesome addition to your kits.






I also have an exclusive kit out that you can snag this month only for $1.00 at
Scrapping Your Memories. Tagger size only at this time.

Check it out here:

Scrapping Your Memories


Also, all of my kits, scripts and designer tools are on sale at Scrapping Your Memories this month. Be sure to check out the sale for some great deals.






There is also a new tutorial on the tut blog for you today. Check it out here:



If you are looking for Halloween and Autumn kits and scripts be sure to check out this ad:


I've lumped it all together to make it easy to see the selections.


Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

Renee'


No comments: