Newest Products

Lots of New Scripts!



Happy Sunny Saturday!!! Yep, no snow for us this weekend and we have sunshine! Been a few weeks since we've seen the sun any boy have I missed it☺ I'm very much looking forward to the start of spring around here, so I'm thinking spring with my designing....St. Patty's Day and Easter!

I have several brand new scripts for you today and several that have been revamped and have now replaced the older versions. Scripts are available in all of my stores. Pick your favorite store and happy shopping☺


First the new ones:




























Now where did this come from????....lol....actually I forgot to release this one and found it in my folder. I thought I would go ahead and release it as you can always make a "LOVE" house for wedding and romantic kits also☺



And here are the revamped scripts. I have replaced the old scripts in all of my stores so if you make a purchase now you get the updated versions☺


(You now have a choice of chocolate color...so make your favorite: white, milk or dark.)



(All of the eggs have been cleaned up a bit and are now more 3D.)



(A second script has been added just for making eggs with your papers.)






Also, new sections have been added to my personal store.

All St. Patty's Day items may be found here:
http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/category.php?cid=1067877

Easter PSP Scripts may be found here:
http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/category.php?cid=1068340


Have a great day all!

Renee'



No comments: