Newest Products

Late Christmas Arrivals and New for New Years

Hey folks!

I'm kinda snowed in with about 8 inches of snow this weekend, but blessed that I still have power, internet, and phone services so I won't complain. :o) I've used the time so far to finish up some new bear scripts in the Toby Teddy collection.

I also have a new sig tag tutorial for you written by the talented Stayyseee.

First, I have three Christmas themed scripts for you...a nutcracker bear, an elf bear, and of course, a Santa bear. Each of these can be found in the Christmas Specials section of my blog store at a discount price.


QueenBrat's Christmas Specials








And second, I have for you two Baby New Year bears....a boy and a girl baby. These can be found in the "New" category in my blog store.

QueenBrat's New Items







And here is a beautiful tutorial for you to try:




You can find the tutorial here.



Hope you enjoy the scripts and the tut.
Be sure to check out the other Christmas Specials and New items in my store.



Renee'



1 comment:

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Hi Renee,

Having computer probs so can't get on line as often as would like. We hada about 2 inches of snow here in Scotland so not so bad. I ken there's more on the way. We are so lucky to be able to have fun on the net in the cosy warm.

Been shopping in store, just love the new teddies, will be holding on with bated breath for your wonderful sale Christmas Day. gonna be so much fun and a wonderful way to catch up on anything missed.

Wanting to wish you a Very Merry Christmas with heaps of love and angel blessings always xxxx