Newest Products

Candy Christmas has been released

Hey folks,

I have a last minute addition to this years Christmas Collection. I got to playing around with my new bear scripts and inspiration struck.....lol. I hope you enjoy this kit.

Candy Christmas is a bright and cheerful Christmas kit filled with candy, gingerbread, and Santa and his helpers. Lots of glitter and shine with this one. A great kit for the kids layouts and tags.








Kit includes:
14 Papers
6 Bows
1 Button
2 Candy
2 Candy Canes
2 Candy Slices
1 Elf Bear
3 Elf Girls
2 Poinsettias
4 Snowflake Frames
2 Gifts
2 Gift Boxes
1 Gingerbread Man
1 Gingerbread House
2 Gum Drops
1 Holly Leaves
1 Christmas Lights
1 Nutcracker Bear
4 Christmas Ornaments
10 Ribbons
2 Santas
1 Santa Bear
2 Tinsel
3 Christmas Trees
4 Frame/Picture Wraps

Kit is available in my blog store only!
Scrapper and tagger size is available.
Priced right for the last minute shoppers at only $1.25.

And wait.....

I also have a bundle deal for you this week!



Christmas Week Special


Available only in my blog store!



Ten Christmas kits made prior to the 2009 Christmas Season
has been bundled into one great deal for you. Everything you will need to make your
Christmas tags and layouts can be found in these kits. This is one deal you don't
want to pass up! These kits would cost you $30-40 to buy them individually, but you
can buy the complete bundle for just $5.00 for a limited time.

Scrapper and tagger size bundle is available.

Kits included are:
Yuletide Dreams
Holly Jolly Christmas
A Taggers Christmas
A Retro Blue Christmas
A Winter Wonderland
Elegant Gold
Elegant Silver
In the Meadow
Sally Snowflake
Winter Glitz


As a bonus....if you purchase the Christmas bundle you will receive your choice of a Christmas kit from this years collection FREE:
'Candy Christmas', 'Frostbitten', 'Enchanted Christmas' or 'Snowmen Melt My Heart'


Please include your choice of the free kit in the comments section of your order.

Offer expires Sunday, December 27th at Midnight EST.

Check out this great deal along with many other special offers in my blog store.
http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/category.php?cid=981624&srn=1

Merry Christmas everyone!

Renee'



1 comment:

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Renee you angel, You are amazing. After missing your other Christmas deal I was so disappointed but my family were a priority not the net.

I love your new kit with the wee posers and their pink hair. So girly and cute. You really are very talented and I just love your creations.

You really have made my evening. thnak you so very much for this offer.

love and angel blessings to you always x Hoping Santa brings you soemthing really beautiful for your beautiful soul xxxx