Newest Products

Sig Tag Tutorial and Announcements


Hey folks!

Hope everyone that celebrates had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. We had a great dinner and I got to spend time with my kids and my brother and his family. I've eaten way too much the last few days and haven't began the real baking yet...lol. Guess I should make sure I take my walks everyday through the holidays, huh?

I've also decided to "hire" a CT team to help me out. I've just been so busy lately that I don't have the time to do it all anymore. Stayyseee of Stayyseee Productionzz will now start writing some tutorials with my kits so that you can see what can be done with them. I would be inclined to "hire" another CT or two if you know of any honest, trustworthy tut writers. They must be a copyright compliant tagger to be on my CT team. Send them my way at queenbratdesigns(a)gmail.com.

And here is Stayyseee's first tutorial made using my 'Snowmen Melt My Heart'.




You can find the tutorial here.

And you can grab the kit in any of my stores.

Also, the Holiday Blog train kicks off on December 1st. Mark your calender so you can comeback and follow the train to pick up some beautiful Christmas Freebies!

Have a great Sunday!

Renee'



No comments: