Newest Products

Birthday Sale!!!

Tomorrow is my birthday and I want to celebrate with all of you. I am going to have a very special sale on all of my kits, designer elements, and PSP scripts by having a 'Buy My Store' sale.

There are 78 scrap kits in each of the 'buy my tagger store' and 'buy my scrapper store' sales. There are 97 PSP scripts in the 'buy my script store' sale. And there are 142 zip files included in the 'buy my CU store' sale which includes overlays, designer elements, and templates.

The price of each store is $19.64 (the year I was born...lol).

The buy my store deals are available ONLY in my blog store located here:

http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/


Sale will run through Sunday, August 30th so get your deal quickly!


















Buy My CU Store




Have a great day all!!!

Renee'



No comments: