Newest Products

Blog Specials!!!

How would you like some special deals? Well I've got two of them for you!

These specials are only available in my blog store and will only last until the 4th of July. So hop and over and check them out and be sure to take advantage of these great deals while they last.

http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/



Products included are:
Stars N Stripes 4-ever
God Bless America
Fireworks
Patriotic Word Art
Freedom Alpha Pack

Order the Tagger pack or the Scrapper pack






That's right...you read the ad right!
How about a great deal on PSP scripts to end the month?
I've bundled ALL of my scripts made prior to June 1st and I'm selling them for the bargain price of
$10
That's 86 different PSP scripts!
You won't find a better deal on these unless you get them for free!
Sale last through the 4th. This price will be gone on
Saturday.
You can view the scripts and place your order here:



***Please note this is a blog special and not available in all of my stores***
**Scripts released after June 1st are NOT included in this offer**

No comments: