Newest Products

Sale and Two Sig Tutorials

Evening folks,

Just a quick post before I try to sleep...lol...still suffering with the insomnia. I have forced myself the last two nights to at least lay down and rest my joints. Thank God for nighttime TV to entertain me.....lol.

Anyways, I joined a new store and we are having a big 50% off sale tomorrow. Be sure to travel over and check it out. Most everything in my store is included in the sale!





I also have two new sig tag tutorials for you tonight by two very talented ladies!




Bel Vidotti wrote this awesome tutorial using the art of Zindy and my Exquisite Romance Scrap kit called 'My Love Glows'.

http://bvtutoriais.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-love-glows.html




Mami also wrote an awesome tut using Zindy's work. The kit used is 'A Lil Romance'.
Tut is called: Looking Lovely

TUT'S LINK : PORTUGUESE and ENGLISH


Hope you enjoy the tutorials! Be sure to check out the sale over at The Creativity Box. Sale runs on Wednesday only!

Goodnight!

QB



No comments: