Newest Products

New Kit, New Tutorial and a LO Freebie

Hey folks,

I finally got the new kit finished and uploaded. I must say I am well pleased with the way this one turned out. I've done a couple of layouts with it and also made a tag, so it's versatile enough for both types of projects.

"Sex in the City" is a sexy and sparkled scrap kit full of everything WOMAN. Kit includes sequined corsets, fuzzy pink handcuffs, make-up and perfume, sequin high heels along with glittered kit standards of papers, bows, ribbons, and buttons. Kit also includes lace borders and frames and glittered word art and silhouettes. This one is a definite glammed up kit for the gals!

It is available only at my blog store at this time. Scrapper size and tagger size is available.

Grab your kit here:
http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/



Kit includes:
17 Papers
1 Jeweled Bead String
2 Boa
5 Lace Borders
11 Bows
8 Brads
12 Buttons
4 Glitter Cities
3 Sequin Corsets
5 Flowers
3 Lace Frames
5 Plastic Frames
5 Mat Frames
1 Fuzzy Pink Handcuffs
3 Sequin Lips
7 Make-up and Perfumes
17 Ribbons
5 Roses
1 Sequin Shoes
9 Glitter Silhouettes
3 Paper Stars
3 Ribbon Laced Stars
3 Glitter Male/Female Symbols
3 Glitter Word Art













Here is the tag that I made with the kit. I've also written a tutorial for it so that you can make your own.


The tutorial is called "Sex In The City" and can be found here:

http://pages.suddenlink.net/queenbratdesigns/tutorials2.html

It uses the artwork of Elias Chatzoudis.




Here also is one of the layouts I have made from the kit. You can snag the LO as a freebie this week on my blog.


Everything you see in the LO above is included, except the pictures. The pictures are from my daughter's trip to New York two years ago when she won the "Fan Feb" contest and was a guest on the soap One Life to Live.

Layout is 3600x3600 and 300dpi.

You can snag yours here.

Password is: THANKS

Have a great day all. I'm off to make some goodies for some collabs.

QB




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Mar. 30, 2009. Thanks again.