Newest Products

Valentine Overlays and a freebie

Hey folks!

The kids have had me busy for the last few days, so I haven't had time to do much designing. I've been working on some Valentine's Day stuff when I can and have finally gotten the first of it finished and up in my store...lol.

I've got some Valentine overlay packages for the designers today and of course a freebie for all.

The overlays are split into 10 packages, each with 6 overlays. So you can pick your favorites and just buy those or you can buy the whole collection for a discount. They come in scrapper size of 3600x3600 pixels and tagger size of 700x700 pixels. Both sets are 300dpi.










(Previews larger than shown. Click on them and they will show better detail of the overlays.)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected



Align Center

You can purchase the overlays in my store here:
http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/



And here is a freebie for you.


A personal use only paper pack made with some of my valentine overlays. I've included both a Scrapper paper package and a Tagger paper package.

Scrapper papers here.

Tagger papers here.

Password is: THANKS

More Valentine goodies coming soon!


2 comments:

Joyce said...

Thank you so very much for the lovely papers !! And a special thanks for including taggers size. That was so kind of you !!

Dianna said...

Thanks for the papers. I LOVE the new blog layout. BTW, your resizing script is great! Thank you so much for putting that together!