Newest Products

Give Us A Squeeze

Hey folks and happy Friday to ya! I'm really looking forward to this weekend so I can catch up on some sleep....lol.

I do have another new kit for you today. It's called "Give Us A Squeeze" and is a Breast Cancer Awareness Kit.

I also have a new tutorial up using the "Give Us A Squeeze" kit on my website.

Okay first things first...I'm going to do something a little different with this kit. Anyone making a $10.00 purchase from my blog store will receive the links to download the "Give Us A Squeeze" kit for free in your choice of scrapper or tagger size.

OR

You may purchase the "Give Us A Squeeze" kit separately if you don't want to spend $10.00 in the store.

Those spending $10.00 in the store do NOT need to order the kit. Links will be automatically sent to you.

This special will run until next Friday, October 17, 2008.

Here is a look-see at the kit! Remember you can click on the previews for a larger view.






Kit includes:
15 Papers
2 Bags
1 Beaded Necklace
2 Bead Strings
9 Bows
4 Braids
2 Butterflies
4 Buttons
1 Dragonfly
7 Flowers
3 Frames
1 Heart
2 Journals
4 Lace Borders
2 Markers
4 Note papers
1 Pencil
3 Pink Ribbons
4 Ribbons
4 Ribbon Knots
4 Twisted Ribbons
6 Frame/Picture Wraps

Make your purchase here.




And here is the tutorial I have written for this kit. Hope you like it!



You can find the tutorial here.




Have a great day all and remember to make your appointment to "get squeezed"!


QB



No comments: