Newest Products

Announcements, New Products, and a Freebie

Hey folks!

Been a busy week for me and I still have a few projects left unfinished that I have to get done today.....lol. But I wanted to take a few minutes and let everyone know what is going on in my stores this weekend and give you a freebie!



First, I am having a sale at Taggers Scraps and Cool Scraps Digital beginning today and lasting through November 1st. Everything in my two stores is now 30% off so it's a good time to go grab anything that you've put off buying. This sale includes all kits, PSP scripts, and designer elements!



I've added some new designer elements this week. I have two new overlay packs, a pack of glittered snowflake frames, and my turkey template.







These are available in all of my stores starting today!

QueenBrat Design's Blog Store

Do It Digi

Taggers Scraps

Cool Scraps Digital



I've also been busy with the Christmas kits this week! So far I have joined three Christmas blog trains to give away some free goodies to you guys this Christmas. Each will have it's own unique kit from me! If you are a designer and would like to hop on board a blog train for Christmas click the blinkies in my sidebar.




And now the freebie!





A leftover overlay from the new packs...lol. It didn't really go with any of the others so I decided to give it to you guys as a freebie!

It is 3600x3600 pixels and 300dpi.

Commercial usage is allowed with this freebie.

Link Has Expired.

Have a great day all and be sure to check out the sales!

QB


No comments: