Newest Products

More Vintage Romance Freebies

Evening folks!

First, let me thank everyone that has went and voted for my kit at Stone Accent Studios. I really appreciate your votes!!! Right now I think I am in 4th place, which I am very thankful for. Everyone's kits this week were just fabulous!

If any of you haven't voted yet you still have until noon tomorrow and I would love it if you would take a few minutes and vote for me. :0)

You can vote for me here.

And don't forget to snag the free "Vintage Romance" kit over at Stone Accent Studios in the Gallery here.

Be sure to check out all of the other beautiful kits while you are there!



As a little treat because I love the vintage kit, I've been playing a little today between projects and made you another quick page layout. I also have a couple of ribbon clusters for you tonight too.


Here is what I did with the layout.


The pic is of my grandma (on the right), who is 93 years young, my great-aunt, Anthie (on the left), whom I was named after, my two aunts, Donna and Ruth, and my Daddy. You can click on it to enlarge it. My granny was a real hottie!! lol



And here is just the plain LO ready for you to complete.


Links have now expired



And here are the ribbon clusters.



Links have now expired



Please remember to vote and have a wonderful night!

QB



4 comments:

Janine said...

Your kit is absolutely spectacular. I loved all the details and the elements and the papers. I guess I loved everything. I've just finished voting and you were number one on my list.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Christina said...

Very nice! Thanks!

Cauleen said...

Thank you so much for the add on for the vintage romance kit! I've had so much fun playing with it the last few days. It takes me forever to make a page, but I'm sure having fun! LOL Thank you again for sharing so freely with us!