Newest Products

It's the Law, Ma'am Kit Freebie

Hey folks,

As I told you a few days ago I have entered the SAS-y lady designer contest at Stone Accent Studio. Each week we will have a design challenge. We then post our kits and you can download them for FREE. They will pick their winners from your votes!

This weeks theme was Our Heroes to commemorate the anniversary of September 11th. My part in the tribute kits is one devoted to our law enforcement officers. Kit includes 10 papers and elements of the equipment of the Law Enforcement trade. Also, includes a uniform cap and badges.

This is a full size scrappers kit.

Here are the previews to the kit:



Kit is now available in my store at: http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/

Have a great day all!

QB




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS YOU DID A GREAT JOB AND I LOVE YOU RWORK I PURCHACED THE GIRLS ONE WITH THE SKULL.. I WANTED TO GET THIS ONE BUT THE LINK IS NOT GOOD.. PLZ MESSAGE ME TO MY EMAIL WHEN THIS IS FIXED PLZ....

LACHELSEY@GMAIL.COM TYSVM AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!