Newest Products

Freebies, PSP Scripts, and Announcements

Hey, Hey Folks!!!

First and most importantly I want to thank everyone who has been supporting me in the Stone Accent Studio Designer Contest. Your votes have moved me into the final round next week!! This means another free kit from me for you guys!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaa! I really can't thank all of you enough. Knowing that you like my designs means the world to me! Big Muuuuuuuaaaaws, Hugggggggs, and Thank you's to each of you!!!!

Okay, sappy moment over....lol. On to more good news for you guys!

Starting on October 1st I will be participating in another blog train. This one has more than 60 designers offering free kits/goodies all done with a matching color pallet. Talk about one huge mega kit!!! Clean off some room on your harddrives and get ready to snag!

Here is a hint of the color pallet used for our kits.


Stay tuned for further details coming on September 30th!


And now its time for a little business..lol. I've written a few more PSP scripts to make life easier for the designers. You have your choice of using papers, color fill, or gradients with each of these scripts.

The first two are flower scripts. One makes a lovely flower button and the second makes a glitter edged flower.




The last two scripts are geared toward time saving when making your kits. The first will make your Rick Rack Ribbons and the second will make a windowblind style ribbon. Each are 3600 pixels wide and suitable for full size scrapper kits.




You can snag the scripts from my store blog:
http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/





And now some freebies! Gonna post them tonight because I will be busy this weekend preparing the final kit for the Stone Accent Studio contest. I will try to have some more freebies for you though, so please visit and check for them.


First are a couple of quick page layouts made with my new Autumn Splendor kit.


Pictured in the layout are my two best friends in the world....Adam the mad Scotsman and Shona the evil Canadian.....lol.


And here is the plan LO ready for you to drop in your pics and add your favorite quote.


Quick Page Layout 2 is also from the Autumn Splendor kit.
Pictured in this layout is my baby girl and her hubby to be......yep, we are planning a Christmas wedding...lol!!!


And again, the plain LO ready for your pics and quote.


And last are some button flowers that will match the Autumn Splendor kit.
These are scrapper size, so taggers will need to re-size them.
If you haven't purchased the "Autumn Splendor" kit, it is available in my blog store here.



You can snag all the freebies below:

Links have now expired.


I'm off to rest my tired bones. That silly alarm will be ringing before I know it..lol.

Have a great night all!!!

QB




No comments: