Newest Products

Dream Princess and a Freebie

Hey folks,

First, let me say thanks for all the comments and support over at Stone Accent Studio with the designer contest. I am in the second round.....all the designers will be as there was no elimination this week. So you can expect a new FREE kit from me this weekend...lol. And the color palate they picked to work with is fabulous! I'm sure you guys will like it, too. So be sure to travel by this weekend to snag my free kit and any of the kits the other designers post. It should turn out to be a huge mega kit for you guys.

Now, anyone ready for a new kit? Something that is NOT Halloween or Autumn themed?...lol. Yep, I'm not ready for the leaves to change yet and after this past weekend, I needed something bright and cheerful to work on. (Long story and I can't really go into the details, but this has put a different outlook on the world for me.)

After looking at a Christmas pic of my niece I decided this kit would be perfect to brighten my mood and I hope all of you with daughters/grand daughters/nieces,etc...will agree. I know my daughter fell in love with it.....lol.

A lot of the elements in this one have been hand drawn by me and then colored for the kit. I hope you like them!

The kit is called "Dream Princess" and is done in beautiful purples and pinks. Everything for your little princess is in this one: castles, crowns, scepters, jeweled accents, lots of hearts, and clouds to carry her off to dream land. Elements are accented in glitters and stitching for the perfect blending of elements.





Kit includes:
15 Papers
1 Bead String
2 Jeweled Bling Flowers
7 Bows
2 Bow Ribbons
1 Brad
4 Butterflies
4 Buttons
2 Castles
5 Clouds
1 Cloud Border
2 Crowns
9 Flowers
2 Flower Pots
8 Frames
5 Hearts
2 Journals
4 Cloud Note Papers
1 Pencil
12 Ribbons
6 Ric Rak
2 Scepters
2 Stitching Borders
2 Jeweled Swirls
5 Word Art
2 Frame/Picture Wraps

Kit is available for both Scrappers and Taggers.

Grab your kit here.



And now the freebie!




Here is the inspiration for this kit...my niece Janie. She's truly something else and I love when I get to see her. Janie lives in Virginia with my brother, Bob, his wife, Julie, and my nephew, Luke.


Tonight's freebie is the decorated frame pictured above. Background and picture is NOT included.

Link has now expired

Have a great evening all!

QB






1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).