Newest Products

Perusing Passion and a Freebie

Evening folks,

I've been busily creating this week to get a new kit out to you, a new kit for the blog train this weekend, and a promo kit for the Do It Digi Store. I'm almost done.....lol. But I did want to go ahead and release this kit to you guys tonight, before I start to work on the last project I have for this week.

This kit is called 'Perusing Passion' and is another in the Moment of Romance Series. This kit is done in passionate purples and mellow greens with ivory and gold accents. There are lots of bows, ribbons, lace, frames, and flowers to match the 18 papers. It is available in scrapper and tagger sizes to meet everyones needs.

Be sure to pick up the freebie sample below.







Kit includes:
18 Papers
8 Beaded Dangles
1 Beaded Pin
2 Beaded Swirls
1 Bead String
2 Binder Clips
8 Borders
20 Bows
8 Brads
8 Buttons
14 Flowers
1 Flower Pot
14 Frames
1 Jeweled Heart
1 Journal
2 Lace Borders
2 Pencils
18 Ribbons
2 Ribbon Clusters
4 Ribbon Frames
10 Ric Rak
2 Sachet
15 Frame/Picture Wraps

Grab your kit here.

And now tonights freebie!



Tonights freebie is the decorated double frame you see displayed here. Please note the background and wording are NOT included.

Link has now expired


Enjoy!

QB



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

QB got my links for the BEAUTIFUL kit! from the QUEEN BRAT MEMBERSHIP CLUB, thank you so very much, All I can say is you can't go wrong with the club, I haven't been disapointed with any if the kits, you are amazing each time I open up the new one. Each one is so different from the previous, they are so fresssh, new and differnent. Again THANK YOU! It was Christmas as I openned up each folder! Hugs, Deb P