Newest Products

Animal Magnetism and a freebie


Hey folks,
Hope everyone had a great weekend and snagged up all the blog train freebies. I know I normally have a new kit for you on Monday's, but yesterday was my son's 18th birthday and I took the day to surprise him with a cookout and cake when he came home from work.
So today I had to get the new blog layout up and upload all the files for the new kit before I could release it to you..lol.

As you can see I redid the layout of the blog with my new kit "Animal Magnetism". It's a little different from my other kits, but I love animal prints. Hope you do too!

The new kit has 18 papers, 123 elements, and 5 curled edge papers. Total kit size is 300mb for the full scrappers kit and 39mb for the taggers. It's huge!!

And to answer a lot of questions I've been getting....my tagger size kits are exactly like the scrapper kits with the exception that the papers are 700x700 and elements are reduced to 35%. DPI on the tagger kits is 72. They are made with the makers of signature tags in mind because they need smaller graphics to work with.

As always 'Animal Magnetism' is introductory priced until Friday, July 18th only on my blog.

There is also a decorated frame freebie below for you today. Be sure to snag yours!


All elements are not shown, but at least one of each are in the preview.
The borders, frames, ribbons, etc...do come in all of the different prints and there is a matching solid bow for each color used in the kit.



18 textured and patterned papers.

Kit contains:
18 papers
5 curled edge papers
5 binder clips
6 borders
18 bows
5 buckles
20 butterflies
12 buttons
10 flowers
5 folded ribbons
16 frames
5 journals
5 ribbons
8 glittered swirls
8 frame/picture wraps

Grab your kit here.


And now the freebie!




Todays freebie is the decorated frame pictured above. Background is not included. And yep that is a very young me in that pic with the first love of my life...lol. Aren't we a blast from the past! I think this was taken in 1978 or so during the disco and Farrah Fawcett hair days...lol.

The frame is a full-size 3600x1800 300dpi frame. Taggers you will need to resize it.

Link has now expired

Have a great day all!

QB



3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the LOVELY frame!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jul [LA 03:55am, NY 05:55am, UK 10:55am, OZ 08:55pm]).

MomSoto said...

Thank you :)
Your new freebie was just listed at Twisted Challenges Freebie Listing.
http://twistedchallenges.blogspot.com/