Newest Products

Mellifluent Memories

The second new offer today is the second kit in the Moment of Romance series. It is called 'Mellifluent Memories' and is done in warm hues of green, brown, orange, and wine. The kit contains a variety of ribbons, bows, butterflies, flowers, beads, and swirls along with many, many other elements and papers and gold accents. This is one of my favorite kits that I have made.

There is a freebie with this kit below that will be available for a limited time only!




Full kit includes:

25 Papers
10 Flowers
5 Flower Clusters
5 Flower Sprigs
7 Frames
15 Bows
10 Ribbons
2 Shachets
6 Beaded Dangles
2 Beaded Safety Pins
6 Brads
8 Buttons
6 Butterflies
6 Eyelets
6 Paper Clips
9 Straight Pins
6 Sequin Swirls
















And now for the freebie! It's a 1200x1200 300dpi layout saved in psd format to preserve the layers. I left the background and frame layers unmerged so you can easily add your pictures. Freebie will be available for one week. So snag yours now.




Link has now expired

Send me your LO's to queenbratdesigns-at-gmail.com. I would love to publish them to my blog.

QB



2 comments:

Linda Sutton said...

Thank you for sharing

Peggie said...

Thank you. I love these rich colors.