Newest Products

Berry Bliss and Freebies

Hey, Hey folks! It's been a long week and weekend for me, but I've got another high school graduate in my house now! Still haven't done a LO of the grad pics, but should get to that tomorrow so you can see.

Talk about a mess... we had it. The company that did the kids caps and gowns came up with the bright idea of an "all in one" cap. Meaning one size cap was supposed to fit everyone from the 100lb cheerleader to my burly son of 300lbs. Yes, they were kidding themselves! We ordered the caps and gowns last fall along with their announcements and such. They finally arrived at the school April 3rd and since that time I've been trying to convince them that their "all in one" cap would not fit the head of my son. Getting no where with them and graduation less than a week away, I contacted their headquarters in Indiana on Monday. On Thursday they sent him another cap to the school, but guess what...it still didn't fit! The local sales rep decided he better check in with me Thursday night and he sent yet another cap to the school by overnight express. This one fit! The largest they make of a 2X.

My question is when did they stop measuring your head for a hat size and guess at it by using your height and weight? Bad business if you ask me! I could have done without the drama of trying to get the kid a cap that fit. I'm glad I don't have another one graduating for a few years.

So anyway, with graduation over I've worked on finishing another kit in the "Moment of Romance" series. I finally finished it up tonight and even have quiet a few freebies to go along with it.

The kit is called "Berry Bliss" and is 198mb in size. Yes, another huge kit with lots of goodies!
24 Papers and 186 elements.

As always the intro price will give you a discount so be sure to pick it up before it goes into my stores.


First the previews. Keep reading for freebies!




(Click the preview for larger views)


There are lots and lots of goodies not in the preview of the elements. I placed one of each that I could fit in, but most come in all of the colors used for this kit. You have lots and lots of choices with this one.

Kit includes:

24 papers
3 Beaded Strings
5 Beaded Swirls
24 Bows
5 Bow Pins
5 Brads
5 Butterflies
14 Buttons
5 Eyelets
15 Flowers
5 Flower Sprays
19 Frames
10 Frame Wraps
5 Glitter Doodles
5 Glitter Heart Keychains
5 Lace Ribbons
5 Laced Ribbons with bows
5 Paper Clips
20 Ribbons
5 RicRak
5 Glitter Trimmed Roses
5 Straight Pins
5 String Bows
5 Tags

Grab your kit here.

Tonights freebie is a LO. It's 3600x3600 300dpi in size. It is saved in PSD format so that you can easy insert your photos.

Here is what I did with it. Please remember it is the layout only. You will need to add your own photos and word art.

And, yes, this is my soul mate, Richard. He is a SSGT in the US Army. You can click the LO for a better view.




Link has now expired

Hope you enjoy the new kit and the freebie!
More tomorrow, so ya'll come back!

QueenBrat


1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!